profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, September 28, 2007 @ 7:39 pm
Euphoria

Happy sweet 16th Bert and Lauren :)
Both of you are the ultimate funny ones! With your crazy antics and hilarious stories respectively. Hope you enjoyed your sweet 16th although most of it was spent enclosed in school! YY

Okay so it hit me today that the O's are in approx. 2 weeks' time. And heeellll I'm so excited!!! Can you imagine, 1 and a half months to ultimate liberation!

Recently 4DG's been veryvery hardworking! All the teachers come in thinking we just got scolded or something cos' we're so quiet now. Haha maybe it's because of the sh!tty Prelim results we all got. But I've gotta say that the class is becoming quite a conducive place to study. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HOT STUFFY DAYS I can't imagine how Rui must feel. And... being cooped in the corner isn't very delightful either.

I have nothing else to say. Entertaining myself by looking at ANTM8 model portfolios. It's so cool how models can look not-so-nice in real life but in photos they are amazing. Like in front of the camera and with lots of makeup and stuff they just... transform.

I want a pair of Keds!!!